The Darwin International Laksa Festival celebrates our tropical lifestyle, multicultural community and love of Laksa!
Come along to Festival day and celebrate everything Laksa related. Enjoy food and entertainment before we award the Golden Bowl to Darwin’s Best Laksa.
Sunday, 29 November 3pm – 10pm
Chung Wah Society, Woods Street
By booking your ticket before Festival Day, you’ll go into the running to win the following prizes!
You just need to book your FREE ticket to the Laksa Festival prior to midnight on 28 November and ensure you attend the event on the day.
A trip to Tropical North Queensland
- 2x Airnorth return airfares from Darwin to Cairns
- A 5 night stay in a Waterview Deluxe room at Cairns Hilton
A Laksa staycation
- 2 nights at Darwin City Hotel
- City Café Laksa lunch
- Chilax – 60 minute relaxation massage
- Double pass to Crocosaurus Cove Cage of Death
- 00Seven, Casino Royale jetski tour
- Return Airfare from Darwin to Alice Springs
- 3 nights accommodation at Lasseters Hotel Alice Springs